Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Whirlwind


My goodness, I have been so caught up in the start of classes- I've had no time to breathe! I just want to get these first couple of weeks out of the way so that I can be in my routine and have some chill time again. I miss summer already... although I do love fall fashion! In February, I posted about Clara Bow, and I had my first film class today, and I found out that next week we will be screening the 1927 film It! I am glad I have something to get me through the rest of the week. I will try and post more often, but this new routine is tough!

Take a look at the first science fiction silent film ever made... Le Voyage dans le Lune (A Trip to the Moon) was made by Georges Melies in 1902, and is a delightful and imaginative film. I love the scene where the women are in the stars- how magical!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails