Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby

I've realized that I've done so much daydreaming about my future children, I can make a whole post out of it. So, here are a few of my picks for my future babies.

Organic tile-print fitted crib sheet
(in pink or blue)


Organic Printed Burp Cloth

(in brown, blue, or pink)

Organic Printed Bib

Bella Tunno Diaper Bag
(I just want to buy this and use it as a purse! The brown one is adorable too!)

Bella Tunno Diaper Ditty
(Also in blue like the bag above)

JJ Cole diaper & wipes holder


Quilted Soft satin blanket
Organic Soft Chew Toy
(Cutest darn things I've ever seen! They also have carrot, banana, broccoli, and strawberry ones!)

A few -virgin- Cocktail dresses and accessories for my poor little rich girl:

Striped Party Dress

Crochet Sweater Dress


Floral Shift Dress

Embroidered Bow Dress

Pointelle Sweater One-Piece

Silver Gladiator Sandals

Patent Bow Mary Jane Shoes
And now for my handsome young boy:

Peacoat Sweater
Marled Cable Knit Sweater Hoodie
Junk Food Long-Sleeved Graphic Bodysuit

I could go on and on and on and on, but I'll save the rest for another post!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails