Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boyfriend Jeans



I had a wonderfully young and doe-eyed fling a few summers ago, and during our summer of love, this particular boy gave me his belt to wrap around my own waist. It was such a simple item, but it meant the world to me- it was an actual document of our ephemeral love. After the fling ended, my broken heart was mended by his belt as it tangled its way around my baggy jeans. So, if you want to make your boyfriend jeans a bit more authentic and your heart a bit more lustful, grab your dearest love's belt and wear it around your waist...


2 comments:

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

that's awesome. i wish i could do that, but i think i'd have to punch extra holes in his belt!

Mia said...

Haha yes I had to do that! But it was worth it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails